What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Checked out my doe's nestbox one last time this morning and still nothing. Finished working around 11am, went back outside to collect eggs, refill water, etc and noticed a lot of extra fur floating around the hutches. She kindled 6 kits! Hopefully they all make it. Couldn't really tell if there were any peanuts yet. I'll check again tomorrow.

I had Thrianta rabbits for a while. They were fun, showed them and raised a litter of bunnies, but had to rehome them when I went back to work.

Thriantas are the only red breed of rabbit. They aren't recognized by the show assosiations yet, but it won't take long.

Elmo was a sweety. I showed him, and put a couple of points on him. Megan was a not nice rabbit, and became even more not nice after her kits were born.

I like my chickens better than rabbits.

I had Thrianta rabbits for a while. They were fun, showed them and raised a litter of bunnies, but had to rehome them when I went back to work.

Thriantas are the only red breed of rabbit. They aren't recognized by the show assosiations yet, but it won't take long.

Elmo was a sweety. I showed him, and put a couple of points on him. Megan was a not nice rabbit, and became even more not nice after her kits were born.
You've been out of them for a while, haven't you? Thriantas passed their 3rd showing at the 2005 ARBA convention, so they've been one of the recognized breeds for what, 8 years now?

They are gorgeous. I have a friend who has had at least one for about 10 years now.

I had a friend who would have just about killed for that last bun, MKK! She was just nuts about Harlequin Dwarfs; her dream was to produce Chocolate Magpie Dwarfs.

I was doing a health check over my 5 year old buck and upon inspection of his umm...penis, I saw that he appears to be growing fur on the side of the shaft. It makes the "part" look mangled because where the fur protrudes, the skin is loose. I tried pulling it off thinking it was fur that was shed and got stuck, but it won't budge. Is this normal?

I need some back up help here, a friend of mine had this rabbit here in the picture for a while and gave her to me. She has proved to be the best one iv had. She's got one of the liveliest personalities iv seen in a rabbit, and she is REALLY loving.
Before I go any farther I need to explain that Iv had no luck with children and my rabbits are my babies. (And their babies my grandchildren ha!). I'm only 20 though and haven't had as much experience as some of y'all sure have. I need to know if "Oreo" is an English spot. I have realized that she may defiantly be, but lately have had my doubts. I don't plan on breeding her cause iv grown so close to her.

I have always dealt with Rex rabbits, but never an English spot. I'm just puzzled and my doubts on her breed are driving me crazy. What do y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom