What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Alright here are some pics...Now that I have a better look at them (I didn't take them out of the nestbox the first time I went out there this morning) they don't look like brokens because they only one spot of coloring and the rest of their bodies are pink, which means they'll be white? I have one that is all pink, no markings.

Here's the nest of them:

Here's the one I think is Harlequin?

No Markings:

One Marking on back: (this one worries me a little bit because it seems to be "bruised", see how much darker it is on it's bottom, almost purple)

One Marking over left shoulder:

And the solid: (which I'm thinking is a Chin after BunnyLady's description)

oh, they are so cute !! can't wait to see them grow :))

Shes only a week in, is cabbage bad? just curious? i only give her a carrot a week and its pre cut (a little snack every day) along with a few apple slices, I have alfalfa hay, is that fine?

Thanks!!!

Aldo
Cabbage (especially iceberg) makes all rabbits have runny poop. I think alfalfa hay would be good. I'm glad that you are doing your reasearch before you go ahead and do stuff.

That's a nice, big litter of Holland Lops!

I was finally able to get a litter out of Holland doe, but she only had two and one was DOA.
The other one is gorgeous and doing very well!
love.gif
I'm really excited about this baby and it's only about a week old. I'll have to take some pictures and show em off.
wink.png

Thanks, her last litter was 6 but she abandoned them and they didn't make it to day 2. Everything's looking good with this one so far. More sturdy next box too that she can't tip over like the last one.

Would love to see pics of yours! Do you know their coloring yet?

I have baby pictures!
big_smile.png

This one is our favorite. What color is this? I was calling it caramel.

Little broken one like Daddy!

This one is shy and hard to get a good picture. He's completely black with the little white blaze and white toes and chin.

With mama

Our other baby with mama.

And our newest addition!

She's a 6 week old Flemish Giant doe!

LYNZI777-----------> Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bun.gif
She made it back just in time!!!! Im so excited for you, How prescious, You must be so happy, and look at how cute they are, she sure did a good job!!!!

Thanks Rdrstr!! I am soooooo happy!!! Also amazing that I wake up this morning, she's making a nest and then just an hour or two later she has 5 babies laying in! Can't wait to see what they end up looking like!

Back
Top Bottom