What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Good choice! Good luck with them!
bun.gif

I breed rabbits to sell as pets, or meat bunnies.

I have:
Apollo- Netherland Dwarf, agouti buck. He was really sweet when he was a baby- and oh so tiny!! He's gotten a little mean though in the past few weeks, since his does are getting ready to have babies I guess. I'll have to have some quality TLC time with him.
Cricket- Netherland Dwarf, agouti doe. Has the cutest, scrunched up face ever!
Nike- Netherland Dwarf, black doe. A true sweety.
Luca- Polish, broken black buck. One of the sweetest, cuddliest rabbits I've owned! A local pastor uses him in a demonstration for his sermon a lot. Luca has been to a wedding, a nursing home, and he's in church today, for Easter. I think the pastor likes him. x)
Tempest- Polish, black doe. I got Temp as an adult, and she hadn't been socialized when she was young, so she's extremely hard to catch. But if you can get a hold of her, she loves to have her head rubbed!
Buster- Mini Rex, broken black buck. One of my first 4 rabbits. I don't like to play favorites with my pets, but I can't help it. Buster's my favorite. He lives just to be held and cuddled and played with. When he was younger, I did some clicker training with him, and he was really good at it!
Precious Bee- Mini Rex, broken blue doe. One of my first 4 rabbits. She's the definition of plain old precious!
Phoebe- Lionhead mix, sometimes seal, chocolate agouti, or sable marten colored. The best momma rabbit there is.
Amara- Californian, californian doe. She thinks she's a lot smaller than she is. x)
Alexis- Californian, californian doe. Amara's sister.
Bubba Gump- Californian, californian buck. Bubba died of old age this last February. He was the biggest, cuddliest, most playful boy ever! :(

Tada! :D

Thanks for posting! I love the Polish breed! I'm not a fan of Mini Rexes because I have had a horrible experience with mine. I like big rexes, although I don't have one. Californians are such pretty rabbits! By the way, I love some of your rabbit names! I wanted to stay with two breeds, Polish and English Spots, but I couldnt help having six different breeds! Have fun with them! :)

Thanks for posting! I love the Polish breed! I'm not a fan of Mini Rexes because I have had a horrible experience with mine. I like big rexes, although I don't have one. Californians are such pretty rabbits! By the way, I love some of your rabbit names! I wanted to stay with two breeds, Polish and English Spots, but I couldnt help having six different breeds! Have fun with them!
smile.png

I know what you mean about having bad experiences with certain breeds. My first Netherland Dwarf was mean!! And I had a Lionhead that was really spooky! But I really am loving my Polish bunnies! I actually got the two of them free, with the purchase of the ND doe that I really wanted. I was going to sell them...but they grew on me. :) And thank you about the names!

I originally wanted to stick just with Mini Rexes, and possibly Jersey Woolies....but like you, I couldn't help it. :p First came the Californians, then the Lionheads, then the Dwarves and Polish. I have yet to get my hands on some Jersey Woolies. x)

Back
Top Bottom