What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Hey what should I do, I like this guy in my grade(8) and I want to date him but I don't know if he likes me. In 6gradw he had7 of his guy friends ask me out at lunch, I said no, know I realy like him now and my b-day/school dance is this Friday and I want to be with him for both. I don't know if I should ask him out or just wait?!? Urge why can't he ask me out??!!!!!

I'm gonna say go for it. You will more yhan likely have to ask him yourself because since he was turned down that much he might be scared to ask.

On another note, 12 babies from the two first time nee zealand litters are great! Won't let me post pics though :( they're almost 4 weeks old! I have raindow colors too. Moms were broken black and broken chestnut both bred to blue. Opal, chinchilla, black and blue and those broken variations

I'll be interested to see what color the eyes on this kit turn out to be. If they are brown or even blue-gray, that makes it an Ermine or Frosty. Orange x Tort could produce one, if one parent is carrying (but not expressing) REW and the other parent is carrying the shaded gene. That also makes it more likely that the bunny below is a Sable Point/Pearl Point, since the difference between Frosty and a Sable Point is that Frosty is an Agouti color, and Sable Point is self.

Still no babies here. Both my holland does have such huge bellies. C'mon mamas!!!
I feel the same way!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom