What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
I have one bunny mix that i think is a Rhilander/New Zealand. She plays with the dog and her bunny friend. Her name is Panda, and she is about 2 years old. I got her from some backyard breeder, and she was cheap and unpedigreed, but still my favorite!! I recently bought three mire bunnies, all pedigreed, purebred, junior steel Dutch, two does and a buck. These cost a pretty penny, but were well worth it! Their names are Ann, Corrie, and Albrecht. They are named after famous historical Dutch people, Anne after Anne Frank, Corrie after Corrie ten Boom, and Albrecht after Albrecht Durer. I am going to breed them next spring, hopefully get some cute, well-marked bunnies!! All bunnies have personalities. Panda is a more dominant and adventurous bunny, Anne is shy, but sweetc Albrecht is freindly and hyper, and Corrie is alot like Panda, but jumpier.

Can anyone tell me what kinda of lion head I have if its a single maine or double I just got her
[/IMG]

Can anyone tell me what kinda of lion head I have if its a single maine or double I just got her
[/URL]
With that much wool on the flanks, she's probably double maned, but she's not what you'd call a good quality DM. I can understand why you are unsure; if it weren't for those fuzzy sides, I'd say she was single maned.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I was wondering what color/type this girl is. Her last owner told me, but I forgot as I didn't write it down and there was 7 more lovely bunnies that had me in bunny land
1f602.png
I know she's a seal point, but what exactly? Her past owner hasn't been feeling well so I don't want to over whelm her with a ton of questions right now. Her name is Belle

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom