What scary movies do you watch for Halloween???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We watched The Woman in Black tonight. Holy :duc!

It wasn’t gory, but it was a creepy, Victorian. The whole movie is set offsides so you’ll be stressing about jump scares. Don’t blink even for a second or you’ll miss some.

Pretty sure this was WAY scarier than any slasher flick.:oops: None of us are sleeping tonight.
I still haven't seen that one. I need to watch it!

It’s ... Disturbing. The whole premise is about a ghost that kills kids. Plus they throw in the glimpse of ghosts that you almost miss if you’re not watching. Alfred Hitchcock always said that he didn’t show a lot of the scary stuff in his movies because people’s imaginations are scarier than anything he could put out there. It’s like that. There are a couple scenes (ok one) that just feels dark. Plus there’s a ton of vintage toys that are plenty creepy all by themselves.

Let’s get another opinion... What did you think Frankie? @FrankieDoodle
Is it that scary?

It’s ... Disturbing. The whole premise is about a ghost that kills kids. Plus they throw in the glimpse of ghosts that you almost miss if you’re not watching. Alfred Hitchcock always said that he didn’t show a lot of the scary stuff in his movies because people’s imaginations are scarier than anything he could put out there. It’s like that. There are a couple scenes (ok one) that just feels dark. Plus there’s a ton of vintage toys that are plenty creepy all by themselves.

Let’s get another opinion... What did you think Frankie? @FrankieDoodle
Hmmmm.... Idk if I could do the kid thing. I have a hard time watching Law and Order if it involves children being abused lol. I'm a total kid person.

960x0.jpg

All the Hammer Horror films, especially Dracula (aka The Horror of Dracula in the states) with Christopher Lee
Classic Hitchcock: The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window, Veritgo. I could go on and on, I love Hitchcock movies so much.

Any atmospheric thriller I like too. I love The Others but my husband figured out the twist immediately and commented through the whole thing thereafter 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom