What sex are my babies pls? Plus confused on breed!

Looks like they all handsome little roos esp with combs like that at 5 weeks!! Look frizzle mixed breed to me xxx
Ty! They are truly handsome! So much fun to watch xxx I know! Can't believe how big they are at 5 weeks!! So plump and their feathers coming in nicely. Haahaa we could stud them out for those who don't have males! Or..... The black one.. His name is Carlos... If you have ever seen Hop... He is named after the bad chick because when he was a baby he just looked like him!... Anyway he is so stunning we were thinking of doing shows with him. Need to look into it etc. Bu think he has what it takes.

If you were told they were polish bantam frizzles, it is likely that they are mixes of polishes and bantam frizzles. While polishes do not have feathered legs, frizzled cochins do, which would explain their legs. They have awfully large combs and wattles for 5 weeks old, I think they are all cockerels, but there may be a tiny bit of hope for the last one.
Funny what u learn! Didn't know there were polish....and bantam frizzles... No wonder I couldn't find them on Google. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂 They are gorgeous anyway!

Back
Top Bottom