What should i do about this puppy.

Ilovemychicks08

For nothing will be impossible with God-Luke 1:37
Premium Feather Member
Apr 2, 2021
Wisconsin
I have a question so my neighbor has 2 dogs one catahoula leopard hound mix and a beagle puppy. The hound is aggresive and barks all the time she is almost 9. But the puppy is who i am more worried about. She was put outside at 10 weeks old 2 weeks after they brought her home so she is about 5-6 months old, she has a cherry eye that they havent done anything to help it. They dont feed them alot of food either and they switch brand of food every month. And it has been hot here and they dont have access to clean water. She also barks and whines all night. She hasnt grown since she was put outside either. Everytime someone walks by their house she whines. We called the humane society about her they couldnt do anything so they gave us the non emergency number for the sheriff's department. And the humane officer was suppose to call us but he didnt. What should i do im worried about her.

Not much you can do besides talk to the neighbor about your concern
See these people had a saint benard before the puppy and i made them get rid of him i also walked him everyday for them. Then before that they had a black lab who somebody turned in for neglect. And i cant do the same thing with this puppy as i did the saint bernard because she is in with the other dog who would bite me if i went in there.

See these people had a saint benard before the puppy and i made them get rid of him i also walked him everyday for them. Then before that they had a black lab who somebody turned in for neglect. And i cant do the same thing with this puppy as i did the saint bernard because she is in with the other dog who would bite me if i went in there.
Well, don't go in there.
Call the sheriff but make sure your animals are above board in case these people are vengeful.

Well, don't go in there.
Call the sheriff but make sure your animals are above board in case these people are vengeful.
Our animals are well taken care of. The chickens i clean there run once a week give them extra food everytime they need it. Our dog is well taken care of to and our other neighbors have proof we take care of them. The neighbot that has the puppy is good friends with my mom so i dont think they would try to come back. Thank you and i will keep you posted as soon as we call back up to the sheriff's department.

Why don't you just offer to buy the pup? Then find her a nice home.
I dont think that would work. Also we couldnt bring her into out house for even a little while she probably has tick if not fleas. And they would ask a price for her that we wouldn't pay for a unhealthy dog. Im going to try calling back up to the sheriff's department and if we don't get a answer back i will go to the town about it. All of my neighbors think the same thing and are worried about the puppy.

Back
Top Bottom