What song do you secretly love?

Quote:
Hahahahaha!!! You just made me think of my bar days long ago!
lau.gif

Quote:
We must be careful not to date ourselves Tom Jones is one day older than death.

Hey, he's only 28 years older than me. I can appreciate the oldies. The fact he is nearly 70 is just amazing
th.gif
I hope my DBF is that active at 70....
fl.gif
He has 25 years to go to prove it to me.

Quote:

Hey, he's only 28 years older than me. I can appreciate the oldies. The fact he is nearly 70 is just amazing
th.gif
I hope my DBF is that active at 70....
fl.gif
He has 25 years to go to prove it to me.

What's new PussyCat? Whoa Whoa Whooooooooa!

The Battle of New Orlean by Johnny Horton

They ran through the briers and they ran through the bremal (sp) and they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go. Ran so fast that the hounds couldn't catch em, down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico!

We fired our cannons til the barrel melted down, so we grabbed an alligator and we fought another round, we filled his head with cannon balls and powered his behind and when we let the powder off the gator lost his mind!

Well we, fired our guns and the british kept a coming, there wasn't as many as there was a while I go, fired once more and they began a running down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.

Okay, okay I'll stop.
lol.png

Quote:

Hey, just 'cause we feel a little dizzy because of his 'performance' doesn't mean we were there for it! I doth protest....

Quote:
wee.gif
love it!!!!

whoooaaa, whoooaa, whoa, whoa, whoa! My Dad called me Pussycat as a childhood nickname because of that Tom Jones song.
40731_kitty.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom