What spider is that?

Pics
I HATE TICKS! I HATE TICKS!! I HATE TICKS!!!
Before we had the ducks i was swarmed with ticks after mowing the meadows around the house, fortunately i never got bitten, always found them before they would bite me.
Since ducks they are all gone! Converted into yummy eggs!
Blech! Ticks!
I have a distinct memory of finding one behind my ear when I was about... seven, maybe? Went to push some hair behind my ear, and -- oh, what's that? A little lump? Uh... Mom? Mom, what's behind my ear?
*Sits on the bathroom counter for five minutes, waiting patiently for my mother to pick the little snot off and dig its head out of my skin with tweezers.*
Blech. Every time I see one inside the house or -- eek! -- on me, I have an extremely strong urge to run to the bathroom and take a long, hot shower.

I live in the Pacific NW
You definitely will find orb-weaver spiders there. I remember hiking through the forests in autumn early morning, right after the morning-fog had burned off and all the spider webs were covered in little water droplets, glittering in the sun.

Blech! Ticks!
I have a distinct memory of finding one behind my ear when I was about... seven, maybe? Went to push some hair behind my ear, and -- oh, what's that? A little lump? Uh... Mom? Mom, what's behind my ear?
*Sits on the bathroom counter for five minutes, waiting patiently for my mother to pick the little snot off and dig its head out of my skin with tweezers.*
Blech. Every time I see one inside the house or -- eek! -- on me, I have an extremely strong urge to run to the bathroom and take a long, hot shower.
I hear you! And the water under the shower must be hot enough to burn your skin!
Ticks - shudder!!!
Never had one really buried in my skin, but this summer one managed to bite me. I felt the sting, grabbed her and called in Blanca Duck. She loves ticks and eats them by the pound. :lau

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I think that the murder hornets are the same things as the Asian giant hornets.
*Shudders,* keep them away from me... I can't even stand little wasps -- big hornets are terrifying!
They've just begun to turn up in Washington. I've never been stung by a bee in my life, but I certainly don't want my first to be from a murder hornet. *Shudders*

I hear you! And the water under the shower must be hot enough to burn your skin!
Ticks - shudder!!!
Never had one really buried in my skin, but this summer one managed to bite me. I felt the sting, grabbed her and called in Blanca Duck. She loves ticks and eats them by the pound. :lau
Good Blanca Duck!

Back
Top Bottom