What the government didn't tell you about your stimulus payment...

Me? Of course I'm jaded to the hilt!!!!!!
lol.png

No doubt the founding fathers are spinning in their graves.

Quote:
Seems like some sorta 'spanking' doesn't it? For not paying bills they way they want you to? We won't get ours till the very last...I told the kids they would get a pool for summer this year, guess I lied. Oh well. I say, spend your money IN America on American things! Chickens...that money shouldn't leave the country, neither should most of your feed money, especially if you can get it from a local mill. Maybe I'll buy another milk cow with ours! Can't think of anything much more American than that to spend it on. My money won't be going overseas no matter what we end up doing with it. At least, I'll try my darndest to make it so!

Stacy

I don't understand any of it! We thought due to what we have been told and read that we would not get the $1200. My ex gets the $300 for my son:(, which seems unfair as he lives with us and his Dad pays minumal child support and only see him here and there.(his choice) but... anyway! Ours hit the account today,1200, and I will go to the court house, the plumber and the tire shop and it will be gone! These are bills we all ready owe on! Thank God for small town courtesy.
smile.png
I know there are alot of us here that due to job problems, medical bills or the like have found ourselves playing catch up! Now if they would just give me another $1200, I could go to Walmart!!
big_smile.png

I got that Turbo Tax email yesterday, too. I sure was hoping to get that money sooner.

We are planning on putting new canvas on a pop-up camper we recently bought, but the canvas is over 20 years old and rips easily.

We found a company in the US, so at least someone's economy will be stimulated.

We won't be able to afford a vacation this summer, so we thought if we fixed up this camper, we could go camping for a weekend or something.
As long as the boys get to fish, they are happy.

Oh well, what's a couple more weeks?
fl.gif

Any money we get is a bonus and we are going to use it for entertainment, since all the money we make goes for bills.

We need to have a little fun.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom