WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY CHICKENS?????

lau.gif

lau.gif
th.gif
love.gif

I think it is stress induced alopecia, call "Locks for Love" maybe they have a program for feather wigs for stressed out young chickens. If not I hear bunnies make great "electric blankets" lol lol lol

I was just told there are GMO chickens with human skin gene introduced via retrovirus bacteria into embryos. Something about easier plucking for cleaner carcasses. Maybe those have it??????????????????

I was just told there are GMO chickens with human skin gene introduced via retrovirus bacteria into embryos. Something about easier plucking for cleaner carcasses. Maybe those have it??????????????????

I heard about that GMO program too, they already have it banned in Europe, but Monsato is going full speed ahead here in the U.S.

I heard about that GMO program too, they already have it banned in Europe, but Monsato is going full speed ahead here in the U.S.

&%$&^$ american big business! They are out for themselves and don't care one bit about the citizens!

And I was wrong- it was PIG skin gene not human skin gene. Is that a good idea????? H1n1 is pig, duck and chicken flu viruses mixing it up in the same organism! Having GMO pig-chicken is just going to make new strains even faster than before!

Back
Top Bottom