what time do you wake up at?

4:30 AM - Monday - Friday and as late as Stewie our German Shepherd will allow - no later that 6:30 ( of course he wakes everyone up and is back in the bed within an hour - what a Jerk - he is lucky he is so very cute
smile.png

Last edited:
i wake up at 9:30 i will have to start 6:30 on school days i will miss sleeping in when school starts back up

5 am, 7x a week, thanks to my band of roosters.
smile.png
If I dare try to sleep in any longer than that, one of my dogs brushes and lifts my head off the pillow so he can go out side and do his thing. He then goes back into the house and climbs back into bed and I am left outside with the chickens and the ducks.
tongue2.gif

I wake up at 30 minutes before my alarms is set almost every day. It doesn't matter what time it is set for....... I try to doze off again but usually end up getting up and getting the day started.

5am work days, and usually 6am weekends. Very, very rarely we will sleep in til 7am, usually DD gets us up then. Usually we are up before that to start getting things done, aka have a cup of coffee in peace before she is up
smile.png

445. Have to be at work before 630. I'm not exactly a morning person, so it can take a while to get ready. And I always seem to find something that needs to be cleaned or put away... For the weekends I'm in the same boat as gavinandallison; only with a very loving Siamese. If I don't get up at the 'right time' she'll use me as a highway and if I ignore her I get a wet, purring nose in the ear...

Back
Top Bottom