what time do you wake up at?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by little blue, Aug 12, 2010.

1. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    what time do you wake up at i will start

7:00 on school days 6:30

2. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    4:30 AM - Monday - Friday and as late as Stewie our German Shepherd will allow - no later that 6:30 ( of course he wakes everyone up and is back in the bed within an hour - what a Jerk - he is lucky he is so very cute [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  3. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

Set the alarm for 5:30 and up at 6AM. Very tolerant DH!

4. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i wake up at 9:30 i will have to start 6:30 on school days i will miss sleeping in when school starts back up

5. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    5 am, 7x a week, thanks to my band of roosters. [​IMG] If I dare try to sleep in any longer than that, one of my dogs brushes and lifts my head off the pillow so he can go out side and do his thing. He then goes back into the house and climbs back into bed and I am left outside with the chickens and the ducks. [​IMG]

6. azmotogirl

azmotogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    I wake up at 30 minutes before my alarms is set almost every day. It doesn't matter what time it is set for....... I try to doze off again but usually end up getting up and getting the day started.

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Prior to 7 AM

8. ginyjhon

ginyjhon New Egg

Aug 27, 2010
    I wake up at 7.0 am daily at any cost...And i think its good habit to wake up early..

9. booker81

booker81 Redneck Tech Girl

Apr 18, 2010
    Mid-MI
    5am work days, and usually 6am weekends. Very, very rarely we will sleep in til 7am, usually DD gets us up then. Usually we are up before that to start getting things done, aka have a cup of coffee in peace before she is up [​IMG]

10. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    445. Have to be at work before 630. I'm not exactly a morning person, so it can take a while to get ready. And I always seem to find something that needs to be cleaned or put away... For the weekends I'm in the same boat as gavinandallison; only with a very loving Siamese. If I don't get up at the 'right time' she'll use me as a highway and if I ignore her I get a wet, purring nose in the ear...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by