• 9:00 am

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 10:00 am

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 11:00 am

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I try to get up at seven. I've just gone through a random period of sleeping late (until 8:30 or 9) and not getting to bed until late, though, which through me off, but I'm now back to normal.

This morning I woke up at six and lay in bed until half past. Various other members of my family don't like me to get up much earlier than that because it wakes THEM up. I try to get to bed at about 10 or 11. If I do I wake up naturally at 7.

Next week I'm leading on a youth camp (we call it 'bunkhouse leading'. I think it's called 'counselling' or something in America). I have eight 10-12-year-old girls in my bunkhouse. Last time I had to pretty much force them out of bed; but I've heard of other leaders who are stuck with the kids waking up really really early. The campers aren't allowed out of bed until 7am, so I find it's best to get about at about 6am, shower and get dressed and then have some quiet time to myself before waking them.

I used to have to get up at 6am in order to catch a bus to school at 7am (yuk). Now I do correspondence so theoretically I can sleep as late as I want (unless I have a lesson first thing in the morning). But I find it hard to sleep when it gets too light. In summer I wake up naturally far FAR too early.

from Rachel.

Back
Top Bottom