what to do with a rooster?

bauchs5

Hatching
May 23, 2016
Hi, we have a rooster that is getting quite noisy. We don't live in an area that is greatly covered to dispatch him without the neighbors being offended. Is there a place in Kitsap County that will dispatch and process it?

Hi, we have a rooster that is getting quite noisy. We don't live in an area that is greatly covered to dispatch him without the neighbors being offended. Is there a place in Kitsap County that will dispatch and process it?
Whauuuut?

Who cares what your neighbors think? What you do is none of their business.
Take the rooster into the garage and dispatch him if it's an issue.

Whauuuut?

Who cares what your neighbors think? What you do is none of their business.
Take the rooster into the garage and dispatch him if it's an issue.
If you don't want to eat the thing, simply knock his head off his shoulders with a broom handle and put him in the garbage. If it's really hot where you live and garbage day is more than a day or two off, wrap him well in plastic and freeze him 'til he gets his send-off.

Depending upon what kind of bird he is and what condition, I'd dress him out and EAT him. A chicken can be slaughtered with almost total quiet and allowed to bleed out into a sink. If I thought you'd do it, I'd take the time to explain it...so simple.

I would butcher him, quick quiet and easy. I just did a 4 month old black copper maran rooster. Didnt want to as i really wanted him for my breeding but the little punk attacked me in the face and cut my nose open on the inside. Then i put him in the rooster pen and he almost killed my extra roos. Sooooo he went to freezer camp 2 nights ago. He wasnt a good rooster but he will be a **** good roaster!!

Last edited:
I would butcher him, quick quiet and easy. I just did a 4 month old black copper maran rooster. Didnt want to as i really wanted him for my breeding but the little punk attacked me in the face and cut my nose open on the inside. Then i put him in the rooster pen and he almost killed my extra roos. Sooooo he went to freezer camp 2 nights ago. He wasnt a good rooster but he will be a **** good roaster!!
Looks nice and meaty!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom