What to do with neighbors dog?

draw a bulls eye on it's side and send it home.

gig.gif

I had a similar problem... my solution. I yelled at the dogs and fired two shotgun blasts in the air. They have not come back once and its been 6 months.

Well, we actually ended up dropping it off at a shelter over 2 hours away. Go figure, no collar or or tags but it's chipped and it looks like she had a friend go get it for her. The dogs are still loose and we had to be down at her property (To catch the donkey jack that got out and was harassing our jenny) so the dogs followed up back.

Worried that this place is going to become an 'ok' place to be, so I scared them off, but now the (other) neighbors think I'm mean.
lol.png
Will be picking up a gun ASAP. Only problem is, according to the local police livestock actually have to have been attacked for there to be a reasonable cause to shoot.

What do you do if a dog is chasing but not catching? No like it isn't causing damage, the hens still aren't laying right after the last scare, even though he didn't touch them. Can you take pictures or video and show it to the police as proof?

ETA, We're in GA

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom