What to do?

Check out Ideal Poultry. They are in TX and my last batch hatched on Wednesday and were at my post office 10 a.m. Thursday morning. (If you are in TX, not sure if you live here or are from here)
I do live in TX. Some of the hatcheries I looked at want you to buy lots of chicks. I only needed 7. But I will definitely check them out. Thanks!

Meyer's ships anywhere, if you decide to check them out, they have better birds.

I do live in TX. Some of the hatcheries I looked at want you to buy lots of chicks. I only needed 7. But I will definitely check them out. Thanks!
Ideal Poultry is in Cameron. There is no minimum if you pick them up. But it might not be worth it if you don't live close. I picked up some there and they were peeping because they were cold and we sweat all the way home with the heater on 😁

Ideal Poultry is in Cameron. There is no minimum if you pick them up. But it might not be worth it if you don't live close. I picked up some there and they were peeping because they were cold and we sweat all the way home with the heater on 😁
REALLY!!! I HAD NO IDEA!! We are not far from Cameron...well everything is about an hour from us it seems. I bet its about an hour. I would make that drive. We are outside of Copperas Cove. Thank you so much for telling me about them.

REALLY!!! I HAD NO IDEA!! We are not far from Cameron...well everything is about an hour from us it seems. I bet its about an hour. I would make that drive. We are outside of Copperas Cove. Thank you so much for telling me about them.
Yes. My dad is in Killeen and we go through Cameron on our way there so it should not be a bad drive. And I understand, it's TX, everything is a drive lol.

Back
Top Bottom