what to do....

I would agree but the rat is too big for the snake to eat... so it would just die and be stinky... eeewww...

Anyways... they are planning as I speak and it feels kind of creepy them all taking off.

Arklady

My hubby went to a friends for a week of golf, playing music and BS-ing.
It was way too short! LOL
I slept well, made gourmet dinners for just me and spent lots of quality time with the animals.
Despite his requests, I let the ducks into the garden while I watered for a duck party. They doodled and ate bugs and swam in the pond and I enjoyed the comaraderie.
They were doodling and slurping and making their happy excited noises and all of a sudden it stopped. Then I heard something fall. They had doodled a cornstalk to death. hahaha

I am trying to plan to send him back over Thanksgiving weekend. He and his friend can go skiing or whatever and his friends wife wants to come here at the same time and have a sewing party. hehehe

I believe its time for me to have a break and even tho it will be tough handling all the animals. I believe I can do it if I pace my self. Course nothing else will get done. But I butchered a rooster today so thats one less I am feeding.

Maybe if I get a larger waterer I can do less watering. The little ones have to be changed so often its not funny. Sure hope my kids get me a dolly to lug those around.

Arklady

I'm thinking I would do a road trip as well and visit some of the closer BYC members that live around me. Nothing like shooting the breeze with someone who knows which breeze you're talking about.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
I do that!! DH tells me all the time I am painting away the square footage of our house.
big_smile.png

Actually with my daughter going out of town for a month we are delaying the delivery a month as well. It would be best if I was not alone when they came. I still have some things to do before they get here and I am definately wanting these things done... Such as a lean to for them to be in during nasty weather.

My oldest son will be taking care of that. But I need the materials and that means getting paid. Plus I have not gotten a stock of hay just yet. So I need to do that also. So a month waiting is a good thing right now.

We talked it over with the lady who has them and said it would be no trouble for them to wait. In fact she has them getting used to an electric fence for us so they will be ready for one! They are so sweet.

Arklady

Well, I guess it's a good thing that you won't be getting them for another month then. Sounds like things happen at your place like here. Plan & plan, then it seems to take it right to the wire to get things done!!! LOL

Have you any new pictures of them?

What have you decided to do for this month?

Jean

Back
Top Bottom