what to do....

Arklady

Songster
13 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Kansas
With all the peace and quiet... lol

My kids are all going to be out of town for a month... and my hubby is going with them... Oh what to do with all that peace and quiet lol...

Only I have to do every thing myself.

Still with all the peace and quiet I can handle that.

Need to butcher some of my roos then I won't have so much trouble.

What to do with all that quietness...

I will probably really miss them lol...

Arklady

Take a nice long uninterrupted bath. If you need a distraction bring a book, chocolate and a ice cold glass of your favorite drink.

i wish could take a long bath but i have to much stuff to do. and cant take a long baath cause i go to bed at 9:00 and thats when it git dark,
roll.png

If I could have the whole house to myself for a month, I'd start with getting caught up on the laundry and housecleaning! I'm a little backed up in terms of laundry...I'd invite some friends over for help and then pay them with dinner, and I'd spend my nights curled up with a good movie or book...yeah I'm a weird teenager, I'd rather do that than throw parties and play video games.

All RIGHT! MY kind of man, Kyle! Hey, me, too. I was just like that as a teen. Read maybe 6-10 books a week and kept an A-average in school.
Arklady, you do whatever you want to do! I'd sleep when I wanted, eat when I wanted (in my case, not eat) and just chill in the quiet without the TV. I like the sounds of nature and DH likes TV more.

Last edited:
Man you ain't kidding, with a month with just me I would probably rearrange my room and curl up in the bed and just watch Little House on the Prairie all day!
lau.gif
I'm weird that way too. I hate wild parties and any kind of party for that matter.

After my pampering (a week of R&R should do it). I would paint a few rooms inside the house whatever color I want, as slowly as I want and change my mind as many times as I want until completely satisfied. Then I would ask out loud to nobody at the top of my lungs what they thought of the color and laugh manically when no one aswers. When they returned home I'd act like nothing changed and if anyone didn't like it they could repaint in another color I choose!

Whew.

Actually they are taking off... WORKING lol.... but I have the whole place to myself. Too bad I do have plenty to keep me busy like my 100 chickens and sheep and goats. Not to mention the cats and dogs.

Its kind of hard dealing with a snake and a rat too but I know the downers are nothing compaired to being alone for a month lol...

Baths arent really my thing I prefer a shower because of my back. So its going to be a warm shower and then a nice quiet dinner. Maybe I can get my mom to visit a bit and we can do some real cleaning the just laze about. lol

She's a real trooper and wouldnt mind helping me with... LATE spring cleaning ... in fact I am making some of my kids do theirs NOW lol!

A month is a long time though so you guys have to keep me company.

Arklady

Back
Top Bottom