What to feed a show chicken for high quality feathers

QueenOfBling72

Chirping
Jun 10, 2021
I recently heard about certain foods you can give to your chicken for vibrant feathers I have a beautiful golden Wyandotte named chickpea she is my loving pet that gifts me with eggs (when she starts laying) my personal backyard exterminater (her bug buffet time) and her beautiful feathers you see I make jewelry and feathers are great for making beautiful pieces I’d like to hear from golden laced Wyandotte show breakers to see what is the best food to give her to bring out her green iridescence/shimmer

Attachments

• E97F6839-5D29-4A46-9106-BCE1AC440AEE.jpeg
    E97F6839-5D29-4A46-9106-BCE1AC440AEE.jpeg
    954.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 5C27A309-A478-4648-9DED-9F040771217A.jpeg
    5C27A309-A478-4648-9DED-9F040771217A.jpeg
    649.3 KB · Views: 9
I recently heard about certain foods you can give to your chicken for vibrant feathers I have a beautiful golden Wyandotte named chickpea she is my loving pet that gifts me with eggs (when she starts laying) my personal backyard exterminater (her bug buffet time) and her beautiful feathers you see I make jewelry and feathers are great for making beautiful pieces I’d like to hear from golden laced Wyandotte show breakers to see what is the best food to give her to bring out her green iridescence/shimmer
Sorry not sure just wanted to tell you that she is gorgeous!❤️

There are show feeds for chickens. Start with exploring those by going to the feed websites to read about those/check nutrition labels. Purina and Kalmbach are two feeds companies that have such a feed, but there are others.

research breed club for Wyandottes as they would be helpful.

Sorry not sure just wanted to tell you that she is gorgeous!❤️
i really enjoy using nutrena feather fixer. It’s a great quality and a very affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom