What to name my farm

Quote:
Oh My Giddy Aunt. I have officially been corrupted by Uncle Dan's influence. My first thought on seeing "Northern Winds" was "wow, guess their goats burp a lot" *hangs head*

(Boer) Goats, (Lionhead) Rabbits, (what kind of draft?) Percherons Horses, Oxen and (Heritage, which kind) C thinking of switching to all barred rocks

Initials... BROCH Farms... err... GROCH... naw too close to Oscar the Grouch... uhh... Chorg... Chorb... eh. Think of those I like BROCH best.

Okay... Boer Goats, Barred Rock Chickens, Percheron Horses, Oxen and Lionhead Rabbits...

B or G + G or R or C + P or H + O + L or R

Hard with only the one possible vowel as it just doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. Don't suppose your oxen happen to be Ayrshire or American (Devons)?? Eh, Plabb doesn't sound all that great either.

Broch Farms still sounds nice... doubly nice if you just happen to be Scottish as a Broch is an old school (think Iron Age) type of building only found in Scotland...

Pfft. Thinking I've blown out the acronym possibilities.

Quote:
They are Holstein
smile.png

Last edited:
Well Holstein adds the possibility of an H... or if you go with the AKA Friesian than an F...

Course you could focus on the MANE of the lions... that'd add an M to the mix.

Eh. I kinda like the Broch (think it's pronounced like Brock from Pokemon), though I don't THINK we're Scottish... still it's nifty. And something that's bound to make people guess. Who the heck are the Brochs? Course if you ever decide to add turkeys or such then you'd hit a snag. Eh. Maybe a landscape based one would be the best bet?

Back
Top Bottom