What to name them...............

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I don't know what to name my 12 cochin girls and my cochin roo............... I have named one of them Isabella. Name suggestions would be nice.

One of those baby name websites might give you some ideas (you know those top 100 names of the year sites...)
big_smile.png
Goodluck!!

you could do like my hubby did when he named his OEGB.. His favorite show is Sopranos so he named his chickies after them... Tony, Carmella, Meadow etc... One I kept in the house I got to name Elly...
big_smile.png

My kids named our, some from shows ( Gloria from Happy Feet and Ming Ming from a Nicleodeon show ) the rest are Ivana, Lacey ( a silver laced ) Princess Maudlyn ( sp? ) Maude was our extra chick and she was weak and small, so my eldest son said Maudlyn means emotionally weak, so she's Maude.

Thanks for the help, I went on an indian site and came up with a few names....................................here they are 1.Abianne, 2.Aruna (means reddish brown, I have 2 red cochins) 3.Dhaval (means dazzling white, naming one of my white girls), 3. Ruth, 4. Gauri (means white, another white girl). That is all I've come up with right now. Still have a few more to go.

Naming my chickens was hard. Some names just came to me b/c of their personalities, and others went without names for weeks. I named the runt "Chicken Little" b/c she was she smallest, and I named my golden EE "Frida" b/c I thought her feathers were really pretty & reminded me of a Frida Kahlo painting. I think you have to get to know their personality & they will just kind of name themselves
smile.png

Quote:
Is ming Ming from the Wonder Pets? My kids love that show!

My daughter too.. And now thanks to this thread I have the WP theme song running through my head.
big_smile.png

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................guys, names. Sorry but we were talking about names and now were talking about wonder pets. Never mind, I hate telling people stuff like that cause I'm afraid people will get mad at me or get upset. It's alright I'll just look at the names on google or even watch their personalities.

Back
Top Bottom