What treat did your chickies get today?

Pics
sunflower seeds
big_smile.png

Wheat grass sprouts and some layer mash crumbs mixed with water. Don't know why they like their feed turned into a paste, but they do. And I'm cool with it because it's a healthy treat. And they EXPECT me to bring them something when I come out to visit.

Quote:
I figure it's like cereal. Sure, it would still be good by itself if you had never been introduced to milk but once you've had cereal with milk there's no going back!
tongue.png

-Alex

They got through my fence around the garden and ate the only ripe tomatoes I had...right off the vine. I was seriously ticked off and they acted like they didn't even care.

Quote:
I figure it's like cereal. Sure, it would still be good by itself if you had never been introduced to milk but once you've had cereal with milk there's no going back!
tongue.png

-Alex

Oh great. They'll never eat their feed again. I'm really having trouble getting them to eat their food!

Two freshly caught medium sized grasshoppers, the girls were pecking at the mason jar they were in. I called them over, turned the jar upside down & let it out. It never stood a chance, before it could even hop once, it was nabbed & 4 chicks were following the one who got it.

Back
Top Bottom