What treat did your chickies get today?

Quote:
Not at ours. I paid $1 each and they are down to maybe a half dozen left.

Our Walmart had 6 of those big boxes FULL of pumpkins. They were $3.88 each. Going today to get more since I have the truck today!

I'm still trying to convince my girls that every other chicken on the planet loves pumkin, they still aren't impressed.

Quote:
Not at ours. I paid $1 each and they are down to maybe a half dozen left.

Our Walmart had 6 of those big boxes FULL of pumpkins. They were $3.88 each. Going today to get more since I have the truck today!

$3.88 for a box? The price of a single pumpkin was $3.88 before Halloween.

Quote:

I'm still trying to convince my girls that every other chicken on the planet loves pumkin, they still aren't impressed.

Mine don't eat pumpkin either.

I bought some cracked corn today and threw a handful to them but I was wondering if my ducks can eat it. Does anyone know? Also i have a jack-o-lantern from halloween that is getting soft, do I throw the whole thing in or what? How do you feed them pumpkin?

Quote:
My ducks love cracked corn and this time of year will help them keep a good body weight and heat. I don't feed it in the summer, too much other things to eat. Just as a treat though not as their main feed.

Back
Top Bottom