what type of pigeons do you raise ????

Quote:
I'd LOVE to have some of your Indians. The almond in your picture is beautiful!

thank you...he was a great bird...lost him to my dogs. I don't have dogs anymore and a much stronger pen for the birds!

I am down to a pair and they are going south to a friend.

Hi Rem,
post some pics of your spanish theif pouters. I take a look and try to see what they are.
smile.png

I went to a poultry show in Shelbyville, KY yesterday that also had some pigeons entered. I have read that the pioneers were big, I assumed they were 'the' biggest from what I'd read. I was surprised to see the modenas and the kings...those are absolutely huge! Thought about getting a pair of modenas but what in the world would I do with them? I don't eat anything I raise, they are my babies
lol.png

I'd like to get some other 'pretty' breeds, I like the owl pigeons and love the capuchines. We had some capuchines once upon a time but we lost them to my dad's stupidity.
sad.png

I raise Modenas , Indian Fantails , Satinettes and solid white racing homers .
10 GL wyandottes , 1 RIR 1 Sebright 1 Barrred Rock , 1 African Grey ,1 Blue Crested Conure 1 yellow parakeet 1 Green Quaker 2 mutts and 1 loving , wonderful wife that is my best friend as well . Oh and 1 red Sexlink
Would love to get some LaHores again .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the list of pigeons I am raising from has certaily dwindled down. I raise modenas, fantails, and Budapest. I have more but they are just swap meet birds and I have had probably 30 different varieties

Back
Top Bottom