What type of Wyandotte is this?

laylerschicks

Chirping
Jun 9, 2022
This is the first time i've posted so I hope do this right 😜

About 4 weeks ago I bought supposedly day old (i think they may have been a week old) 2 SL Wyandotte and 1 GL Wyandotte along with other breeds from a general store around me and I suspect that either one of the SL is possibly a Golden/Silver Laced mix, a golden laced, or possibly that the other SL is a Roo. Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm a first-time chicken owner so I honestly have 0 idea...
get_hangouts_attachment_url

The fist pic is Buttons which is the one I think could possibly somehow be a SL/GL mix, but the store gets them from a hatchery, so I don't think that's possible.

buttons.png

The second pic is Buttons and Francisca/Fransisco. Francisca/Fransisco could possibly be a Roo and that might be why they look different, but I doubt that...
buttons and frann.png

The last pic is Truffles which is my Golden Laced for comparison.
truff.png

Here's more pics of fransisca/o
frann 1.png

Have any idea on Cockrel or Pullet?
frann2.png

Do you also have any idea on what Truffles may be? Shes always been bigger and differently shaped than the others her age so I can she her being mixed but I didn't know that was possible at a hatchery...
truff glw 2.png

sorry for the bad pics

I have a feeling that truffles may be a GL Wyandotte/Jersey Giant mix or something. She is starting to get a green shimmer on the black parts of her

Back
Top Bottom