What Types and colors do you find in Amerrcannas at shows . Please present pictures of best birds

Dan the maran

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 1, 2013
In an effort to help the novices such as my self I am asking that Old Timers present their birds and Pictures of those birds and point out to us what are the correct physical types each bird displays.

Thank you for writing. I need to see some pictures of developing colors from Chick hood to adult. I see people writing asking about babies only to be shuffled off into Easter Eggers because the color at that time dose not match what the standard calls for when at some later date color changes at maturity is quiet different and the chicks are then evaluated as quite nice and proper colors in adult hood. I love the site for Amercannas And the creator has some beautiful birds however it just dose not include this information.

Jim is some one I respect and admire very much and I would like to have some of his birds but as a novice I understand so very little . It is hard to access this kind of important data.

Thank you for writing. I need to see some pictures of developing colors from Chick hood to adult. I see people writing asking about babies only to be shuffled off into Easter Eggers because the color at that time dose not match what the standard calls for when at some later date color changes at maturity is quiet different and the chicks are then evaluated as quite nice and proper colors in adult hood. I love the site for Amercannas And the creator has some beautiful birds however it just dose not include this information.

Jim is some one I respect and admire very much and I would like to have some of his birds but as a novice I understand so very little . It is hard to access this kind of important data.

The ABC website has pictures of chicks also. Right next to the adult pictures.

Are you seeing threads on here of chicks that aren't standard color that grow into a purebred Ameraucana?

Back
Top Bottom