WHAT TYPES OF BIRDS DO YOU HAVE? PICS?

The heads up thing is hard to use as they all raise their heads, honking, calling, flapping their wings and running when they are greeting me home:lol: I'll start watching that heads up action this weekend...
wink.png

Quote:
dang! I was hoping that was a "tell all" that I read! I highly doubt you have all males so I'd say that's a flop then!
smile.png
Maybe the ones that do it more often. Either way it's fun to try and figure out!
smile.png

Hi all, first post here.

You all have such beautiful birds. I hope someday to match your enthusiasm.

I am a total beginner with 3- two week old Aigamo ducks. They're a cross between mallards and domestic white ducks.

I hope to contribute to this forum and get good advice from knowledgable people like yourselves. If you've ever heard of Aigamo or know anything about them I'd love to hear.

John

Last edited:
I dont have pics yet but I have pheasants in:

4 silver males, 5 females

2 yellow golden pairs

2 reeves pairs

5 male goldens and 2 females

1 pair of melanistic ringnecks

I have found that the silver males are all nice and calm, the females are crazy.

We are the proud owners of:

3 Spalding Peids Peafowls
5 Indian Runner Ducks
13 Moscovy Ducklings
3 White Hens (don't know what they are)
3 Sebright Bantams
3 Japanese Bantams
5 Dominques
11 Silkie & Cochin chick=lets
10 Guineas Babes

And searching for a pair of Swans & Sebastopol Geese

14699_duckies.jpg

14699_peacok.jpg

14699_birds-of-a-feather-stick-to-ge-what.jpg

My internet was down last night and most of today so here's the chickens:
Banty roo, he does a great job, inherited him & his girls from friends who felt their age and health meant no more banties-I named him Cockadoodle
Sept08mybirds025.jpg

Brewster my young Buff Orp roo who has 7 BO girls and 11 Gold Lace Wyandotte pullets
Sept08mybirds026.jpg

Sir Blue w/a BO pullet and a few of Cockadoodle's bantam hens in background
Sept08mybirds003.jpg

the smart Peppermint Patty RIR pullet who is always escaping the pen and greeting me in the yard, she's w/BO & GLW pullets
Sept08mybirds021.jpg

A few more of Cockadoodle's hens are on the computer at home and will have to get pics of the Americana's asap
(Here's my 3 youngest and three banty hens are sitting on 11-14 eggs due to hatch the middle of the month)
Sept08mybirds029.jpg

Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome sportees,

Everyone is so passionate about their birds, it's really great to hear and see. And nice pics monarc23 Now you've got me thinking about quail!!

Thanks,

JohnE

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom