What was the #1 song the day you were born?

June 26, 1969 "Love Theme from 'Romeo and Juliet'" by Henry Mancini

Never heard of it
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Quote:
This makes me feel old and Im not even old yet!!
lol.png
Come on, people ... I remember playing the Phil Collins game. We would see if we could get through all the radio stations without finding a Phil song. It was very hard.

and The Power of Love
th.gif

Quote:
You are not even close to having that dubious honor

Well, where's yours? I don't want to be the oldest one on BYC, but it looked to me as though I was the oldest one who had answered this thread - post it, baby!
big_smile.png

Oh, I see you did post, but chickened out on posting your age.
tongue2.gif
You can't claim a dubious honor without proof!

January 25 1946

Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree

Tony Orlando & Dawn

'73

...and guess what? I do...have a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree and the maple tree too.

Quote:
Well, where's yours? I don't want to be the oldest one on BYC, but it looked to me as though I was the oldest one who had answered this thread - post it, baby!
big_smile.png

Oh, I see you did post, but chickened out on posting your age.
tongue2.gif
You can't claim a dubious honor without proof!

January 25 1946

And you look darned good for your age!
jumpy.gif

Quote:

gig.gif
kind of a catchy tune!
celebrate.gif

Why thank you and OMG, I do recognize it. It's elevator music!
th.gif
lau.gif

ETA actually now that I've listened to the whole thing, it makes me kind of sad - my father loved the Big Band sound, and I think my grandfather had that record. Seriously, thank you for finding it.

I'm glad it made you think of your family, that is always a good thing as long as you don't linger in the missing them and looking at the quirky things that made you happy or laugh. Thank you for your comment...and yes, elevator music that you can't help tap to! ha ha

Back
Top Bottom