What was your free chick from Murray McMurray?

Princess Silkie

Hatching
Feb 7, 2015
Ohio
So, I recently ordered some chickens from Murray McMurray hatchery. When I was checking out on the website, I was given the option to get a free mystery "rare and/or exotic chicken." Being a total cheapskate, I automatically went "
ep.gif
FREE!!!!" and had to get it. I know it is unlikely to actually be rare or exotic, but I'm still really excited. In anticipation of my new chicks, I would really love and appreciate it if you would please tell what your free chick was and post a pic.

Thanks.
wee.gif

I didn't order any roos for my flock figuring the mystery chick would be one. Only time will tell... I have no clue what it is but here is a picture!!

Ordered 25 Ameraucana / Easter Egger chicks from McMurray. Post office called me at 6:15 this morning to come pick them up. All happy & healthy!!

My mystery chick is a white crested black polish. I am wondering if they sent two mystery chicks though. I have 27 chicks total, but I should have only 26. Anyone ever gotten two mystery chicks with their 25 chick order? Or is the extra probably just an extra Easter Egger?

Back
Top Bottom