What will be the color of chickes when Pure Black Australorp Male is crossed with Australorp and RIR Crossed Female.

Can you ask any professional in your area? if your are ok with it. I will really really appreciate your help

Sorry, I don't have any access to professionals. All I've got are internet websites, and the people on this forum.

Is there no breeders near you that have 100% pure australorps? Or can you see the setup of the person you're afraid may have RIR's mixed in? Why do you think their birds are part RIR?

I can't tell who is selling the non cross breed Australorp. i once went to buy the 3 month old chicks some of them had brown feathers and the owner said to me that his Australorp male had died due to which he used rir male breeders. as a result some of the chicks have brown feathers. He said you only select tge pure black one's and they will not change their feather color nor their next generation will have any brown feathers issue.
That's why I'm concerned as most of the people i have talked to buy the chicks had same issue and all of them said select the pure black one and you will not have any issue.
This is the reason I'm approaching this platform to clear my dought.

I can't tell who is selling the non cross breed Australorp. i once went to buy the 3 month old chicks some of them had brown feathers and the owner said to me that his Australorp male had died due to which he used rir male breeders. as a result some of the chicks have brown feathers. He said you only select tge pure black one's and they will not change their feather color nor their next generation will have any brown feathers issue.
That's why I'm concerned as most of the people i have talked to buy the chicks had same issue and all of them said select the pure black one and you will not have any issue.
This is the reason I'm approaching this platform to clear my dought.

I would express these concerns to sellers : D ask to see the parents of the chicks on site, if they have a mixed flock, multiple roosters, then find a different person. Maybe see if other people have bought from them and see what their birds grew up to look like?

I would express these concerns to sellers : D ask to see the parents of the chicks on site, if they have a mixed flock, multiple roosters, then find a different person. Maybe see if other people have bought from them and see what their birds grew up to look like?

That's probably the best solution by far.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom