What Would You Do For Your Chickens?

Quote:
I'd look harder
wink.png

Oooh toughy...You see, the thing is, it depends...What do you mean "for your chickens"? Does that mean if your chickens were in danger, would you do this...? Or do you mean just because you love your chickens so much you would do this...? I'm confused.

Yes, I would miss a big party if my broody hen was hatching out eggs/eggs in the incubator were hatching/the chickens were in danger and needed me/etc...

BUT

No, I wouldn't if it was just something like would you miss a party just to show you love your chickens...No, probably not if it was a really big party that I had been planning for a while because my chickens don't need that to happen in order to know that I love them because they already do know!
love.gif
lol.png

If you had a school day (if you go to school now or not) and you had an incubator full of eggs that might or might not be hatching, FYC would you skip the whole school day even if a big assignment was due on that day at school?

Yes! Nobody tries to hurt my chickies!
somad.gif

lol.png

FYC if your house caught on fire and your chickies were still inside in their brooder box, would you run back inside to try and get them out?

Back
Top Bottom