What would you do if yoy won the lottery???

I have thought long and hard about this. First I would pay off my bills and then I would buy some land. I would build houses for my boys and set them up to run the farm The farm would also support a couple other families to work and grow food for people truly in need that were trying to help themselves. If anyone just wanted a place to grow their own food I would also supply that.

After surviving cancer I have what I need... My life and a chance to see my grandchildren grow up.

Buy a big trak of land for hunting and build a house. pay off my moms morgage and my wife would build her church, the new church there saving money for. buy a nice truck and just live comfortable after that. Im not going to be broke in 10 years like alot of them.

Hey seismic wonder! We have one of those restaurants here where I live. People make reservations months in advance. He only seats eight people a night who eat what he makes for them! Its only open two nights a week!!!

And it is all but impossible to get the reservation!

I'd figure out what we would like to have every month to live on.

Then I'd figure out how much we'd need, total, until we were 90 or 100.

Invest wisely to make it happen.

Figure out when we can retire.

If there's any left, I'd buy a house and land for us.

Anything left after that would be for paying off bills, trips, and fun things.

That's it.

Quote:
My wife is laughing right now. I read her the post about packing the bags and told her I won the lottery when I met her. She said "Well you got your farm in Wisconsin anyways". I mentioned your post and she didn't believe me. I actually had to show her.

I wouldn't get to spend it. I'd die of a heart attack before I could do anything..... And if I lived from that heart attack, POOF. There goes the money.

Nah, I'd buy a big house, a lambourgini, (however you spell it) buy a condo in Maui (I think thats how you spell it, pronounced: MOW-EEE
big_smile.png
) Have a maid, and buy a huge center for abandoned animals, marry a doctor, have a kid, put her through college, (Ivy League) hopefully live to a 100 and die. Haha.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom