WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, interesting reading about what sells where you all live... I know the good layers sell well around here, but I've been able to get $10-$15 for a decent laying hen, and the good breeders around here sell their purebred pullets for $25/each. I can sell a roo for $5 and a decent roo for around $10.. but it's rural here, so lots of people can have chickens and/or don't have a problem butchering them...

Pretty sure we don't have auctions around here... there will be a chickenstock in May, which is where I hope to sell most of the chicks I hatch out this spring..

LOVE the bathbombs from Betta!!

I like to make my own laundry detergent, too, I use the Fels Naptha, Borax and Soda to make a dry mix for powdered detergent, I don't have a good reason, I just like the powdered better=)

Oh, I have some green-egg layers.. they are with my MArans roo, so could get some nice olive eggers from them, and I have some easter eggers in with my Ameracuanas... would be fun to do a swap with you, FarmerChef!

Gree/Olive eggers of any breed/mix, Im doing an all green/olive hatch for St. Patty day.

And me without an olive egger laying in sight !!!
he.gif

LAZY critters !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom