WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly already thought the minimum value was $15. All the swaps I've done have been at least that much. My swap values are that much plus shipping.
I like people offering gift cards sometimes. Who doesn't want money, lol.

I honestly already thought the minimum value was $15. All the swaps I've done have been at least that much. My swap values are that much plus shipping.
I like people offering gift cards sometimes. Who doesn't want money, lol.

In all honesty, it might have been changed already. I'm going to have to make a new swap page, because without being able to edit the first post, it's impossible to keep track of all of the rules. I'll be pouring through to see if there were any rule changes already decided on and work on a new swap page sometime by the end of the year. I'll post here to make sure that nobody misses it. :)

I'm all in for upping the ante!! I know whe I ship a dozen cream crested legbar eggs your talkiing $15 shipping alone unless you live an hour from me!! I LOVE gift cards but $10 is not worth it for me ;(
I can totally swap/ship olive eggers, CCLs, and bresse eggs right now I'm just waiting:) lol I cannot hatch until Spring and my girls are laying.

In all honesty, it might have been changed already. I'm going to have to make a new swap page, because without being able to edit the first post, it's impossible to keep track of all of the rules. I'll be pouring through to see if there were any rule changes already decided on and work on a new swap page sometime by the end of the year. I'll post here to make sure that nobody misses it. :)

I'd be willing to hold my offers until the new thread is up and running, if that will help. I think a $20 minimum is good. Thanks for running this swap, betta!

I am hoping to have the new thread up sometime in January. Holiday rush has finally slowed, so once I get everything else caught up around here, I'll devote a block of time to sit down and get the new thread up and running. :)

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom