WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by corancher, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimisfishing

kimisfishing Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2011
    Branson Missouri
    I have 4 packages going out tomorrow, I was not able to get to the post office today...sorry.....but I am taking them with me on the bus and will stop in the PO by 8:30 am

2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:No worries. Get them there when you can. I haven't gotten my stuff out as fast as I usually like to cause of this darn tooth pain. Things happen, I;m sure the others will understand as well. [​IMG]

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    I started a Baked Goods swap & a Canned goods swap. If anyone is interested in either or both of them the links are in my siggy.

These are new swaps in the Hobbie section. Just thought I would see if there was any interest in them.

Thanks [​IMG]

4. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    Quote:What a cutie pie. I really like this baby;)

5. happyhens120

happyhens120 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2011
    Central PA
    I am baking homemade bread... maple buttermilk. I cannot wait for this loaf to be done, as I always dig in when it's fresh from the oven. Wasting time on the computer tonight so I can taste this bread! [​IMG]

6. UncleTommy

UncleTommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    Sanger, CA
    Quote:your not supposed to cut open freshly baked bread, it loses all its moisture. makes whats left into a hard little brick.

7. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Yum....[​IMG]

This would be a great swap for you then. November Bake swap

And maybe for you to Tommy, I noticed you like to bake.

The more people the marrier. It should be a fairly cheap swap depending on what you make but cheap to ship. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  8. Stuck in the Coop

Stuck in the Coop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    North Central, MO
    Quote:What a beautiful bird! Congrats on it, no matter who sired him [​IMG] would be nice to know how to make more of them I guess LOL

9. UncleTommy

UncleTommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    Sanger, CA
    Kristi, I got 1 little EE chick, hes brown and if he hadn't hatched from a brown egg i'd have thought he was a black ameraucana. the other 2 pure eggs look like they didn't make it, I was pretty sure 1 was a quiter, but I just left it in there and the other one isn't showing any movement, kind of a bummer. I'm going to leave the chick in until tomorrow night, hopefully i'll have a new coop for my 5 week EE chicks to move to then the ameraucanas from debi can go in the brooder and this chick can take their spot. I don't want to toss him in with the amer, they are kind of fiesty, but I think I will leave him with Puffers. I have Puffers with the ameraucana and he hasn't done anything to them, actually i think the young chicks are pulling puffer's feathers out, I hear them yipping and when I look I see one with a white feather in its beak.

oh Michelle, I love the idea, but the timing is horrible, I'm going to have baking out the ears around that time...but we'll see, i'll check my dance card...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  10. BirdyGirl7198

BirdyGirl7198 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2011
    Lethbridge
    I don't like the rule that you have to be 18 or over [​IMG] I'm only 14 and I would love to participate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by