WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jim! I wish
big_smile.png

Well I am back from the swap meet. I came home with 2 Lionhead bunnies 6 weeks old. I traded 8 serama chicks for them.
gig.gif

And Nan had a friend who brought me a 16 month old IB Peahen so I bought her. So now I have a pair and very happy. I also brought home what I am hoping to be a Male Guinea.
fl.gif

Although Nan bought the most of my chickens that I sold today.
lau.gif

I would love to meet more Byc'ers that would be so fun.

Last edited:
I have met and formed some serious freinship bonds through BYC! Once a year the group of us travel to one of our houses! We make it into a chickenstock! Then my girls from my thread lonely pm? Remember that? We dont talk on byc anymore but privately almst everday..i loooove them...once a year there is a gathering with the group of us...I jissed it ladt year because I tore my acl off and meniscus got ripped;( Hoping to go this year in OCT! I would love to meet you guys! Especially Beth! Lol i believe Ive known her since my first day on byc? Either way...too bad there wasnt a byc swap thread meetup lol

Well..if I ever get to the artics of NY !.........
gig.gif

I just may take you up on that when I visit my sister in Lillington!
wink.png

I KNOW........ for sure ! That is less then an hour from me.
big_smile.png

I have met and formed some serious freinship bonds through BYC! Once a year the group of us travel to one of our houses! We make it into a chickenstock! Then my girls from my thread lonely pm? Remember that? We dont talk on byc anymore but privately almst everday..i loooove them...once a year there is a gathering with the group of us...I jissed it ladt year because I tore my acl off and meniscus got ripped;( Hoping to go this year in OCT! I would love to meet you guys! Especially Beth! Lol i believe Ive known her since my first day on byc? Either way...too bad there wasnt a byc swap thread meetup lol

Ok this is scary but we have made two really great sets of friends from Craigslist, of course chickens brought us together. :p

Hi!

Mind if I join your thread, though I don't have any laying hens right now.

Welcome Deborah. This swap is for anything; baked and canned goods, crafts, plants, pay pal, GFM's, eggs, whatever. Items should be the value of 6 eggs. Many swappers on this chain have swap pages. Check them out.

Friends, I've been chatting with Judges4 and told her to check us out for friendly conversation and advice. I told her you're all the best.

I have had the pleasure of meeting a BUNCH of BYCers. Of course they are all locals.
lol.png
And have made some wonderful friends.

Anyone ever passing through is more then welcome to stop by.
big_smile.png

Beth is "the" best! If you come see her... you will have to come see me too!

Is there a jealous emoticon? I want to meet everyone!!!

Me Too!

Alot of us, on the NC group on BYC, get together at flock swaps and The Wicked Chicken Auction... we will save seats for each other, sit together and yell out bids for one another. Even try to take turns holding Beth's hand down....
hide.gif

I just may take you up on that when I visit my sister in Lillington!
wink.png
That's only about 40 miles away from me.
thumbsup.gif

Happy 21st birthday Zookeeper.

Is your birthday today? Mine was yesterday, im 22
big_smile.png

Welcome Deborah. This swap is for anything; baked and canned goods, crafts, plants, pay pal, GFM's, eggs, whatever. Items should be the value of 6 eggs. Many swappers on this chain have swap pages. Check them out.
Friends, I've been chatting with Judges4 and told her to check us out for friendly conversation and advice. I told her you're all the best.
To the swap.... everyone here is GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom