What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current offer is mine: change purses or wool kit

You have to wait for what you want...nab it by saying "MINE"....and make your offer of things for the next person to pick from

I thought the 6+ B/B/S Orpington Hatching eggs were still available....I've never done this before, didnt mean to step on any toes.

Quote:
No toes stepped on I swear. I didn't mean to sound like that at all. I thought you were like me as I have even been typing "mine" to realize after that my fingers were too slow. I guess that is what happens when a dinosaur attempts to type (me not you).

I'm not sure how this works but I would love the ladybug purse.

I can offer partridge Brahma eggs -

31698_p1010589.jpg

New bird toys made by FancyFeathers Bird Toys (me)

#1 Conure or amazon size
31698_1320.jpg

#2 Cockatiel size
31698_1295.jpg

I love those bird toys, Sjisty! The cockatiel one is so cute and looks more like jewelry than a toy. Great workmanship! Wish I had a cockatiel haha!

CYG

Quote:
The ladybug one is all yours..PM me your address and I will get it in the mail by tomorrow. Congratulations...great bird toys btw.

Mine on the Brahma eggs.

Offer:

3+ eye division of Hosta Little Red Rooster

Or

3 1 to 2 eye divisions of unnamed Hosta Seedlings

Or

10+ division of Hosta Lemon Lime

Or

6+ barnyard mix eggs

Or

6 + light purple irises.

ETA :pictures of named hostas can be seen at hostalibrary.org

Last edited:
oohhh I would love to jump on those Hosta..would anyone be interested in some more daylilies.. if so.. and provided the hosta don't get snatched up.. I shall be back.. let me see what else I might have to offer...I don't want to hog the chain..

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom