Oh!
Mine on the hostas! Husband has been talking about them
big_smile.png

Offer:
6 modern game bird red Pyle eggs
or
6+ bantam Cochin mixed colors
or
6+ bantam mix to include above breeds as well as serama and silkies (Frizzle and sizzles are possible as well)

Can see pics at website below
www.wix.com/thefunnifarm423/main

(Hope that works never done a link before)

Last edited:
Dang it I missed the Hostas...Can you believe my boss actually expects me to get off the forum and work....The gall of that man.....I will be back.

Never fear, I have lots of Hostas here. I am a hybridizer so I have about 350 named plants to choise from (none are my creations) and at least a thousand seedlings to choose from. All I ask if you get a seedling is for an occasional update/pic since they are all under evaluation for being released, registered, and/or named. I am open to side trades for many LF and some bantam breeds. I'm most interested in BBS, White, other Orps, most cochin, Polish, Sussex, JG, and Langshan but like I said, PM me if you want a side trade. Watch for other swaps for my Hostas too.
Thanks,
Jim

Mine on the bantam mix

I have

I have (generic) epson printer ink - all brand new/never used - problem is my printer broke. These are 4 cartiges,
2 Epson T0693 (T069320) Standard Capacity Magenta Remanufactured Ink Cartridge ,
1 Epson T0694 (T069420) Standard Capacity Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridge
1 Epson T0691 (T069120) Standard Capacity Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges

Linksy router (with appropriate cables) model WRT150N- also works, my internet provider gave us a modem that sends a wireless signal.

Holistic Midwifery (1995)

Pracktical Skills Guide for Midwifery (workbook 2001) & Baby Signs (1992)

Last edited:
Quote:
I will contact you as I have all kinds of LF Orps - B/B/S, White, Lavender, and my own Golden Laced birds. I need to do a little research to see if Hostas can grow in our climate.

Quote:
I will contact you as I have all kinds of LF Orps - B/B/S, White, Lavender, and my own Golden Laced birds. I need to do a little research to see if Hostas can grow in our climate.

Thanks everyone for getting the swap off to a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom