What you cooking for Easter dinner today?

What I am cooking for Easter dinner: Nothing!!! Going to my Sis-in-Laws
big_smile.png

BUT..... I will be making a "Breakfast Pizza" for brunch here around 10:30 or so (as soon as my girls get sick of gorging on chocolate bunnies & sweets!).

I use a "Boboli" (sp?) crust, and put a ton of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, then some shredded cheese on top... Pop into the oven to toast the crust and melt the cheese, and serve with hash browns on the side. Yummy, yummy... it's like a slice of breakfast!

Happy Easter, everyone!!
bun.gif

PS: Would have been nice to use my own eggs for this recipe, but all my "hens" are CROWING..
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
!!!!!!

Only the DH and me, but I'm cooking an 11.5 lb. ham, mashed sweet potatoes (we don't like them too sweet), green salad with pink pickled eggs, and for dessert, strawberry shortcake. DH is working on a job for the boss at the family strawberry farm, so he's bringing home fresh picked strawberries!

The leftover ham will be portioned and frozen in bags for sandwiches, ham steaks, and the bits for seasoning.

Happy Easter Eating, Everyone!

My plans got overturned , now we are having pizza tonight. THats why we went to a italian market on friday. Lord you wouldnt believe a the yummy stuff they had. Even squid ink pasta!!!! I had to buy some amish farm eggs but they had no bulls eye, drats.

Shouldha done something different, but I didn't. Same ol' Sunday fare. Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas, Texas rolls w/ butter. Vanilla Ice Cream for desert.

i'm making ham steaks, red gravy, home-made mac'n'cheese and some kind of veggie that i havent picked out yet. we are staying in and not goign to see family this year so we are doing it small.

It appears we are having frozen pizza. For real.
lol.png

Oh well, when half of my kitchen is packed up in moving boxes, there isn't much available to make roast or other goodies.

Back
Top Bottom