What You Love & Hate About Yourself

Bridebeliever

Songster
Sep 12, 2015
Revelation 21:9 Washington
The New Year is here and everyone loves a good resolution right? Well, I hate dieting so I thought I would focus on something else.

So here's the rules: 1. All BYC rules apply 2. NO physical traits, only personality traits.
One that you love about yourself and one that you hate. Maybe we can work on being better at the one we hate this year!
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Okay, I'll start...

OH, Okay,,,I will play.
I love that I am becoming a more"Live and let live" person, You don't have to be like me or like me, I am good with you being you,
I hate that I lie to myself all the time.
And I know I am doing it when I do it but I do it anyway. i.e., 'only one more cookie.'' I will get on the elliptical tomorrow', 'I will sew that button on this week.'
Nope, isn't going to happen, might as well throw that shirt out.

I'm forthright, dependable and don't suffer fools gladly (my wife defines me as cantankerous but I think she's delusional) :lau

I like gin and I smoke - not sure I hate this about myself but it would be better to indulge in neither

Ct

Last edited:
I'm forthright, dependable and don't suffer fools gladly (my wife defines me as cantankerous but I think she's delusional) :lau

I like gin and I smoke - not sure I hate this about myself but it would be better to indulge in neither

Ct
This is what I'm wanting more of, being forthright! Sometimes cantankerous is beneficial!

Back
Top Bottom