Whatcha Making for Supper?

For breakfast, I had some plantains with peanut butter ( its dish from my country)
For lunch, I had a slice of bread with my grandmother's homemade passion fruit and pineapple jelly
at 4 pm I had mash potatoes
and for dinner, I am having chicken soup with white rice

plantains & peanut butter sounds delicious 😋

Moved around a bit, and always had to check what 'white sauce' meant whenever we moved lol in GA it was alfredo, NC it's ranch, and in NJ ricotta & EVOO (my fav).
Yup, it definitely depends on where you’re at. Ricotta and EVOO sounds like it might be pretty good actually, haven’t heard of that combo before. Ranch and Alfredo, no thank you.

For breakfast, I had some plantains with peanut butter ( its dish from my country)
For lunch, I had a slice of bread with my grandmother's homemade passion fruit and pineapple jelly
at 4 pm I had mash potatoes
and for dinner, I am having chicken soup with white rice
How do you prepare the plantains to go with peanut butter?

How do you prepare the plantains to go with peanut butter?
You take the skin off of the plants and then boil them for 20-25 minutes and then drain the water and you have to work with them fast because if not they turn hard. you mash the palints with a fork or a masher and add peanut butter and shape them into a ball and enjoy it with coffee

you could also do the exact same thing but instead of peanut butter use cheese and shape them into a ball and cook on a pan that has melted butter for 2-3 minutes on low/medium and flip and your done

Mini frittatas. Personal size!
0113211551 (002).jpg

You take the skin off of the plants and then boil them for 20-25 minutes and then drain the water and you have to work with them fast because if not they turn hard. you mash the palints with a fork or a masher and add peanut butter and shape them into a ball and enjoy it with coffee

you could also do the exact same thing but instead of peanut butter use cheese and shape them into a ball and cook on a pan that has melted butter for 2-3 minutes on low/medium and flip and your done
That sounds pretty easy, I’m going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom