Whatcha Making for Supper?

Spaghetti and meat sauce AGAIN, until the sauce runs out (not soon enough). No grocery shopping because our bus driver was sick yet again. We have 3 male drivers who could have taken over our route but the dispatcher doesn't care.

BTW the male drivers only take off for their vacations. That will be bad for our route again as the driver ( my neighbor) goes to Florida for a month. :hit(January)
Do you have any local delivery service from grocery stores? They are doing that now in town near us, but not out where we are at in the country. You also can order some stuff by mail from Wal-Mart. I got a box of blueberry cherrios once to fill out my order for free shipping.

Do you have any local delivery service from grocery stores? They are doing that now in town near us, but not out where we are at in the country. You also can order some stuff by mail from Wal-Mart. I got a box of blueberry cherrios once to fill out my order for free shipping.

I think that is a great idea!
@drumstick diva it is worth looking into.

I will be pointing at the kitchen. We are building quite a collection of random leftovers in there.

I will call dinner "mustgo" for tonight.
I call that a fire sale. :lol:

We are eating kraut and Dumplings for a few days now. Husband is eating venison brats. :sick

Back
Top Bottom