Whatcha Making for Supper?

Chicken Francais

I had to look up that chicken dish
I did too....did you make that from scratch @sourland ?

Did some fridge digging.....leftover cheesy chicken sauce, some asparagus in the freezer, added to some fresh cooked egg noodles and that should fill the hole and taste pretty good too.

I did too....did you make that from scratch @sourland ?
I have, but this meal is compliments of Wegmans. They combine all of the ingredients and have it all set for cooking. A lot of the meat meals I prepare have been initially prepped/marinated by Wegmans. Portions are generally just right for two people. Pork loins are a bit larger and generally provide a meal plus several lunches for me.

Hey that looks good! Would you mind dishing (pun intended) the recipe?
The dough ( I doubled this recipe) are 350 g flour, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 20 g fresh yeast , 1/2 teaspoon sugar, a little bit of salt, some dried oregano, 100 ml warm water , prepare a yeast dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, meanwhile finely cube some veggies, I used 2 bell peppers, 1 zucchini, 2 small onions, add shredded ham ( i didn’t have any) , prepare the sauce with about 500 ml canned chopped up tomatoes, 50 g condensed tomato paste, some dried oregano , some salt and pepper to taste ,2 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of sugar, mix well, roll out the dough, spread the sauce, and spread the veggies ((and ham) , I also put 200 g of grated cheese (I used cheddar, my family loves cheese ) on top, roll the dough into a roll and slice off about 2-3 inch thick slices , turn face side up and put side by side into a buttered dish ( leave some space for the dough to rise ) heat oven to about 180 C, let rolls rise about 10-20 minutes , if desired, toss more shredded cheese on top of the rolls and bake for about 15-25 minutes, mine took 25 minutes cos I used whole wheat flour , enjoy

The dough ( I doubled this recipe) are 350 g flour, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 20 g fresh yeast , 1/2 teaspoon sugar, a little bit of salt, some dried oregano, 100 ml warm water , prepare a yeast dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, meanwhile finely cube some veggies, I used 2 bell peppers, 1 zucchini, 2 small onions, add shredded ham ( i didn’t have any) , prepare the sauce with about 500 ml canned chopped up tomatoes, 50 g condensed tomato paste, some dried oregano , some salt and pepper to taste ,2 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of sugar, mix well, roll out the dough, spread the sauce, and spread the veggies ((and ham) , I also put 200 g of grated cheese (I used cheddar, my family loves cheese ) on top, roll the dough into a roll and slice off about 2-3 inch thick slices , turn face side up and put side by side into a buttered dish ( leave some space for the dough to rise ) heat oven to about 180 C, let rolls rise about 10-20 minutes , if desired, toss more shredded cheese on top of the rolls and bake for about 15-25 minutes, mine took 25 minutes cos I used whole wheat flour , enjoy
Thank you!

Love the recipe doing about the same with pork tonight

Making part of pork but bought at Costco going to pull it so cook it till it screams burritos tonight.

Back
Top Bottom