Whatcha Making for Supper?

Bacon and eggs tonight. Penny, my dog, is off her feed today. She has seizures - not often- and is pretty still and quiet for a few hours afterwards. She has been acting post seizure since early this morning, though. Won’t drink water or go outside. I finally did get her to eat some scrambled eggs, which she promptly threw up. She just lays around looking pitiful. Will go to the vet if not better.

Bacon and eggs tonight. Penny, my dog, is off her feed today. She has seizures - not often- and is pretty still and quiet for a few hours afterwards. She has been acting post seizure since early this morning, though. Won’t drink water or go outside. I finally did get her to eat some scrambled eggs, which she promptly threw up. She just lays around looking pitiful. Will go to the vet if not better.

I am sorry try a bit of rice or baked potato chicken both real mild on the tummy

Thanks, I am letting her try rice cooked in chicken both. Still not wanting to eat, but has been drinking water- so yay.
Poor thing, I hope she gets to feeling better soon! May I ask what you feed her? Gracie, my Sheltie, ws always subject to seizures until I put her on a grain-free diet. She now gets Taste of the Wild, Buffalo formula and has not had a seizure since we went grain free. The feed seems expensive at purchase, but she gets half a cup twice a day so it lasts a loooong time!

Back
Top Bottom