Whatcha Making for Supper?

anybody do them home chef, every plate dinner sites? My wife gets them every now and then. You pick 3 meals and its shipped in an insulated box with ice packs. I think its pretty cool to try different things and not have to buy a box of something that were only gonna use a tablespoon and the rest goes bad for the one time we want to try something different

anybody do them home chef, every plate dinner sites? My wife gets them every now and then. You pick 3 meals and its shipped in an insulated box with ice packs. I think its pretty cool to try different things and not have to buy a box of something that were only gonna use a tablespoon and the rest goes bad for the one time we want to try something different
I haven’t but Lord knows I could use the help! :gig Have you liked the meals?

21hens-incharge <<<wants chicken tiki masala :drool

Probably will make something light since it will be hot again.

Saturday I am going to try making beer can chicken. I haven't done that before so it will be an adventure.
The old "get a chicken drunk" before inviting him to dinner trick. :lol:

21hens-incharge <<<wants chicken tiki masala :drool

Probably will make something light since it will be hot again.

Saturday I am going to try making beer can chicken. I haven't done that before so it will be an adventure.
We got the little beer can holder and a recipe book one year for Christmas from DH’s brother in Texas. It was called a “Beer Butt Chicken” kit. I still laugh when I use it! It’s a great way to roast chicken, the skin gets crispy all over.

Back
Top Bottom