Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i second that!!
wee.gif

Sounds like fun! OK, I am going on a hunt....a GOODIE hunt...Hmmmm, im thinking...oh jeesh..I bet I can come up with a few " must haves" LOL I sure hope I dont forget this....anyone got a sticky note they can post on my forehead!?? LOL

hey, mabe we should post things we r looking for too so it helps everyone to find things to offer. i'm running out of ideas,lol mabe that would help some of us get things gathered and ready for it.
wink.png

Quote:
I think that's a great idea. We can always offer other things, someone might not think of everything he/she needs at the time until it is mentioned.

i wanna start looking for goodies tonight so what r u all wantin?? i need ideas,lol.

i know some of u r wanting plants, what kinds? i have lots of things but don't really know what u all like to know what to post quickly.

Are people still wanting eggs?? What about stuff like horse-related things? Riding gear, grooming stuff, I even have a pair of small suede chaps that need to find a new home? Vintage glassware.....hmmm.....I have tons of stuff...just gotta think of it all : ) The catch everyone has to remember tho is: you are going to fill up whatever space you have cleared out with new stuff...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom