Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! I have used the BYC uploads, but I can only get a few pictures on there before it tells me I'm at the limit. Many thanks for the help!

I have an ice cream maker that I have only used once and was wondering if anyone would be interested. Otherwise ill keep looking.. Oh also i have a mouse cage that was only used for about a week before i decided that rodents werent my thing.... here's a picture of the cage and ill add a picture of the IC maker tomarow.

Measures 14.5”w x 10.5”d x 9”h.

30ruz4j.jpg

What is everyone interested in? Just so I will have an idea when I go to looking in all of my stuff.
I have some boyds bears stuffed animal type, lots of new scrapbook stuff, I also make custom scrapbook layouts or paper bag albums, My hubby makes fire pistons, and there's no telling what else I will find.

So post what all you are interested in?

I am looking for any type of quilts, vintage type lamps,stuff for christmas presents for my kids. I have a 17 yr. old daughter and a 10 yr old son.
I love chirstmas items too.
Quilt books, or magazines, mabey even some cute material.
I am wanting to get into making quilts.

Kim

is the icecream maker electric or crank?

kim, would ur dh wanna trade a fire piston for eggs when i have the ones u wanted available again after i get my orders and trades out? it will be a bit yet but dh had asked me if there was a chance u both might consider it. if so pm me again,lol.
thanks,
mar

barnie.gif
What will be left for the OTHER swap!!!???
barnie.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
You guys better not give all the good stuff away Thurs...... in case I can't make it :|

I have many quilting books i'd like to swap for poutry-related books and magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom