Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Delaware Eggs, Quilting Books, Mags and Fabric. Lots of Taste of Home Annual Cookbooks, Raspberry starts, Blackberry starts, Peach tree seedlings, Gooseberry seedlings, Dept. 56 Christmas village stuff, and a bunch of other stuff I haven't dug out yet.

I would be intrested in the Wilton cake pans too!!! That is what I do bake and decorate cakes. I have only ...... ummm.... about 50 pans already !!!

Well I have a ninja turtles cake pan!
smile.png

Quote:
rotfl, me too. i have alot of retired pans and some 3-d ones. mabe i'll look see if i have any to part with or candy molds too.
big_smile.png

and that cars pan one someone said they have
ep.gif
i have 4 boys who would love if i made them that!! i'll be watching for it!!!
wink.png

My son wanted me to put his two-cents, if anyone has any Full Metal Panic comics/books whatever they are, to swap, I'm supposed to pounce on them and trade anything I can get my hands on.

i think i have a few bloodbath ones(superman comics) and spiderman mabe? i'll have to look i know they r collectable older ones. i may have a polaroid cam used once and some other goodies too.
smile.png

Last edited:
Just curious is anyone interested in heirloom tomato seeds? I've got 40 or 50 varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom